Registered Dental Hygienist
Krista has been practicing Dental Hygiene since 2014 and has been working alongside Dr. MacDonald since 2015. Her passions include hiking, skiing, spending time with her family, traveling, volunteering with Dentistry For All, and helping to organize annual fundraisers. She has participated in two dental missions to Guatemala – one in 2016 and again in 2020 – and looking forward to many more!
- Bachelor of Science with Specialization in Animal Biology – graduated in 2012 from U of A
- Dental Hygiene Diploma – graduated in 2014 from Vancouver Island University
- Currently working on Bachelor of Health Sciences Degree through Thompson Rivers University
Registered Dental Assistant
Practicing in Dentistry for the last 7 years, Christine is our Registered Dental Assistant. In her spare time, you can find her scrapbooking, doing puzzles, traveling, or volunteering – like on our mission trip to Guatemala in 2016 with Dentistry For All.
Favorite Quote: “The most important thing is to enjoy your life and be happy because beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity. Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it.”
- Certified Registered Dental Assistant – SAIT – graduated in 2012
Dental Office Administrator
Tania graduated with honors from the Dental Office Administrator course in 2019 and is excited to continue her new career in dentistry. Outside of the office, she loves spending time with her son and traveling as much as possible.
Favorite Quote: “Never give up on the things that make you smile.”
- Graduated with honours – Dental Office Administrator course – 2019